The use of pile foundation as a foundation of the building if the soil under the base of the building does not have sufficient bearing capacity to bear the weight of the building and the load working on it. Or if the land has sufficient carrying capacity to bear the weight of the building and all the load’s work is in a very deep layer of soil surface depth of more than 8 meters. In the meantime, you can go contact McKinney foundation repair whenever you need a foundation repair service.
The function and usefulness of the pile foundation are to move or transfer the loads from the construction above it (superstructures) to the hard soil layers that are very deep.
In the execution of erection is generally erected perpendicular in the ground, but there is also battle pile to be able to withstand horizontal forces that work, This kind of thing often occurs on the dock where there is sideways pressure from ships and boats. The angle of the slope that can be reached by the pole depends on the tools used and also adjusted with the planning.
Piling poles are commonly used:
– To lift construction loads above the ground into or through a stratum/soil layer. In this case, vertical loads and lateral loads may be involved.
– To oppose the upward pressure force, the rolling force, such as for the palm of the crypt below the saturated boundary area or to support the tower’s legs against the bolsters.
– Compresses loose free-release sediments through a combination of displacement of pile contents and vibration of impulse. This pile can be pulled out later.
– Controlling the deflection/downs when the legs are scattered or the sole is on the edge of the ground or is based on a layer of high congestion.
– Makes the ground under the engine foundation to be rigid to control the amplitude of the vibration and the natural frequency of the system.
– As an additional security factor under the support of bridges and or pears, especially if erosion is a potential problem.
– In offshore construction to forward loads above the water surface through water and into the soil underlying the water. This is about partially planted piles and which are affected by both vertical (and buckling) loads as well as lateral loads.